Products & Marketing
Customer satisfaction is the key. PT Tunas Inti Abadi sells the product with the best commitment and mutual benefit. With infrastructure that is owned, ranging from mine infrastructure, specifically haul roads, as well as Special Coal Terminal, the Company seeks to optimize its production consistently in quantity and quality. In an effort to meet the customer satisfaction, Reswara as the parent Company marketing arm of TIA, implemented a marketing strategy are as follows:
- More focus on existing customers and maintain the quality of service;
- Promote the medium-term contract according mutual beneficial;
- Continue to maintain and repair quality, both in terms of products and in terms of timeliness;
- Promote the sale at the price;
- Promote the benefits of the product and also the demographics in gaining market share;
- Implement a solid and balanced strategy to identify the parts that need improvement and also to identify and prevent problems and to investigate other opportunities;
- Ensure that operational reliability implemented correctly in order to achieve stable and consistent coal quality;
- Ensure that operational reliability implemented correctly in order to achieve stable and consistent coal qualit;
- Add the tools and revise the schedule for shipment/ delivery to reduce costs;
- Revise and improve the communication lines between the marketing team and operational teams;
- Implement index-linked pricing strategy in order to achieve transparency.
The Company has had experiences of supplying coal to China, India, Thailand, Philippines, and the domestic market.